Where is the change?

Think of the torture life gifts us,
Does it feel it takes away our zest?
Think of the feelings that boil within,
Does it know, light is not to be seen?
Crossing walks that nestle our bonds,
Does it see, it may last or it won't?
Crazy is this struggle, tangling hearts,
Does it beat, to hear the loud laughs?
I have reached here, more to move on,
But moments aren't generous though,
I decide to spill expressions from core,
But life won't change, more to simply haul..
How to end this epitome?
How to engulf what's not?
How to empathize this soul?
How to employ more joy?
Yes, am tired, tired of all..
Tired of saying it, singing it..
Tired of feeling so small...
...of compromising,
...of being shun,
...of sacrificing,
...of being the one,
...of giving up,
...of not trying,
...of accepting fate,
...of self-lying,
...of loving all,
...of being hated,
...of being friendly,
...of being under-stated,
...of crying alone,
...of smiling fake,
...of giving joy to all,
...of my hopes at stake,
...of shutting heart,
...of letting mind talk,
...of crumbling up,
...of trying to crawl,
...of surviving, to live,
...of living now, still,
...of moving on like this,
...of not changing what is,
...of rhyming, my mind out,
...of saying, what's not,
...of what am I now...!!
Comments
Post a Comment
♥ Thank you for your love. I'll get back to all of your blogs during the weekend. I promise. ♥