Sky is the limit.
I've been thinking lately about life, dreams and our attitude towards many things and you know I just finished up with some simple summery that each of us could make. Even a year ago I did not understand the power of creation, visualization and the power of dreams. Ohh God only knows how many nights I've been dreaming and crying for my dreams but in this simple process of letting myself in being me I was so scared, so scared of being me and living my dreams. How ridiculously sad it sounds?
I was scared of being me and living my dream life.
I was scared of being me and being with my dream man.
I was scared of being me and doing my dream job.
I was scared of being me and being with my dream man.
I was scared of being me and doing my dream job.
I was scared.

I think we all dreamers, we need to come to one point and we must understand that there is nothing to be scared about. It's like with learning how to ride a bike, beginnings are hard, we come back home with scares and sometimes even with a bleeding knee. We are tired and angry because we want BADLY to learn how to ride a bike, in most cases one of our parents helps us in this learning, we are guided, someone shows us each step we must take to finally RIDE our bike.
Then it comes one of the most beautiful days in your life, you ride your bike, your feel the wind in your hair and the sun on your skin! You ride fast and slow and you are the one to decide how you want to ride it! What an amazing feeling!!!

My dreams have not changed since last year. They are all pretty the same. ALL. A year ago I was so sure that I am going to have my 5 minutes this year, that I am going to shine because I deserve to shine, because I am so worthy and I worked so hard, so it should be my time to shine. Apparently my time has been delayed! What a shame.
I realized that my dreams are big. They are not ordinary at all. Most of people are scared to dream that big. I think I needed to understand that having so big dreams I need to trust me and stop being scared of being me. I should be proud of my dreams! I should be proud of being me!
I understood that I cannot expect from anyone to help me fulfill my dreams, to take my hand and guide me. Nobody knows my yearns better than me, so who could help me be better than me, myself.

I needed to mature to understand the power I have inside of me. Now I am not afraid anymore. I am endlessly happy to be able to dream and become my dreams. I am not even scared of the path and the long way to go, I am thrill to bits to explore every single step of the process of making my dreams come true.
I needed this life lesson to realize how much I love my dreams and how much I want them all to become true. Sky is the limit and there is nothing that can stop me now.
I am so in love in making myself a better person.
What are you dreaming of my Loves???Are you lost, do you need a friendly hand? Or you are doing just great, success by success!I want to hear all your stories!!!
Have a wonderful weekend darlings!
Have a wonderful weekend darlings!

Comments
Post a Comment
♥ Thank you for your love. I'll get back to all of your blogs during the weekend. I promise. ♥