Love Rambling

In the crazy run of time
We forget what really matters.
On a way to a better life
We don’t manage to see when it happens
That we take people for granted,
And have lies with pain planted,
That we fail to show we care,
And see only illusion where
True feelings exist.

And I am deeply sorry
When for a moment I thought
You don’t care.
Because now I know you do.


Comments

  1. it's not what u tell to a person something is wrong.... it's what the person felt when they are with u... they know something is wrong but it's u who have to confirm what they feel is true...

    are u willing to be honest with ur own feelings...?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you for your love. I'll get back to all of your blogs during the weekend. I promise. ♥

Popular posts from this blog

In Your Life...

Risk

Does It Hurt?