Things they told me never to tell you

I am far from having a husband but then that will never stop me from imagining now could it. Of course we all have some terms and conditions for getting something and applying something t our lives.

So here goes my … if I had a life partner right now there are things which I’d tell him even though other women would find it more easy and proper to be discreet about. I for one believe that there is no veil in between a man and his wife, and so what I feel I’ll say and he should too because I’ll really want him to, no matter how negative it is.

Silence is never the cure and keeping something nice too isn’t worth it. When in matrimony do as one soul in one body. Not two distinct people.

A little inspiration has been taken from something I read a while ago. I have been going through the misery of no internet access at home so I just have to blog today or else I’ll choke.

So my dear life partner, be ready to be bored!

(or rather dear reader, I am on that route again)

1. I may all that in control of a situation, but the fact remains that you are my man and I heavily rely on you for all sorts of comforts. You are the essence of my being. It is because you are with me that I am a stronger and better person. Hand in hand we will conquer most of what they say is unimaginable Insyallah!

2. all the chivalrous things that you do, like opening the door, carrying the grocery bags, tucking me in when I am sick, kissing me every morning no matter how you feel, it all accounts for something big for me. I love you for pampering me that way and yes even if you didn’t I’d still love you.

3. Having a life commitment with you is so comforting and wonderful. I love knowing that we are a team and that we're going to be on the same team forever (or I hope so). You fit the frame of my Prince Charming and you should know that I have waited for you all my life; no one comes close to what you are, remember that always.

4. Yes I want you to be possessive about me and be jealous when I introduce you to an old friend or class mate. You should have that high about me all the time because that really does my ‘belonging to you’ a lot of good. Just don’t get to over the board with it, like I said you’ll always top my list.

5. Johnny Depp is sexy, Hugh Jackman is irresistible, Angelina Jolie is delicious, but you my sweet heart are a package of all three and never have I fantasized cuddling with anyone but you and now you are here; in my reality – woweee!

6. Some things are just too important and intimate to share and I will never let our intimacy be the talk of tongues. Yes I do share my disliking about what your mother did or sister did, but what you do and how we cope up and how mushy you are etc. that is for me to know and is our secret to keep. Believe when I say and never fear that which I haven’t uttered.

7. Yes I do think about love-making a lot, but with you. You think you can beat me to it? I doubt it, try me if you must but let us not get carried away **wink

8. You know about my obsessive nature and yet you calmly accept me with it and other flaws. It is because you are genuine to me, I feel the pride of having a diamond found, even if it took as long as it did. Thank you, I love you


9. You made me a mother and I can never be grateful enough. So yes they say it takes two to make something this grand but this is more, this is that priceless possession that no money in the world could equal. The little things that you do and turn my life around for the better makes me love you so much more.

10. I know how it annoys you that I go on and on about how great my dad is. And I am so sorry that I sound like I am criticizing you. But honey I really don’t mean to say what you think I said, I love my dad for being the man for so long in my life, but I am just his princess, which is just natural. You are my king and you should never forget that.

11. I am not the best thing that walked the face of this earth and I will never ever walk all over you trying to impose my being on you

12. I love you, hubby! You are the love of my life and I just couldn’t make it without you. I wouldn’t want to try. You are the icing on the cake, the smile on my face, the only man who could please me and love me for the way I am. I hope and pray that forever I wake in your arms, listen to your voice and be in love with you. You make life great for me. Thank you for all you do and all you are!

13. I do respect that you take everything your mother, brother, sister or father very seriously in all matters of life but regarding living our married life, isn't that our call to make sweetie? I love how we discuss things and then find a way about it, knowing that together we are a better force than ten people all together. I love you for finding place for me in your already occupied life :D

So hubby dearest, since you are the best thing that has happened to me, will you not tell me how good I have done for you? hehe!

Yes I am waiting - with an open mind, and an open heart and I know the day you say that which I think you will, I'll be yours instantly :) Waited too long now!
Come! Please!

Comments

  1. SCRIBBLING GALAugust 31, 2010

    Awww awww and awwww :)
    U make me go all Awwww
    quite many things I can easily copy and tell him too :)
    Insha Allah ur day will come soon :)
    Mwahhhz

    ReplyDelete
  2. "kissing me every morning no matter how you feel"...........dis is so meaningful,i never realized it that way..u opened my eyes..lol....& number 10 is just awesomely written & its meaning is just too deeeep...liked that.
    the intensity u show to have ur husband in ur posts,hope with the same intensity u ask Allah mian for that,for sure he ll grant u all that wat u wish for..ameen :) ..another gr8 work,surprises me that u wrote it at WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy MommyAugust 31, 2010

    Hehe me been married 14 yrs goin 15 mum of 2 boys 11 n soon to be 6 but u made me feel so mushy n i love you for it . Hugggs loved the blog n the content as always .You know i keep you in my prayers always n yess you willl find a man who deserves you soon am sure .Loads luv

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww...how sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jill conyersAugust 31, 2010

    In the beginning you mentioned be ready to be bored. In no way was this boring. "Kissing me every morning no matter how you feel" reminds me of my husband. He is not a morning person and prefers not to be very social or talkative. Despite that he never leaves in the morning for work without coming into my studio and kissing me good bye and saying I love you.

    Your way with words is going to be one of the reasons some very lucky man is going to fall in love with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah, you are going to GIVE him the Divine Love that is truly rare, I bet he is the LUCKIEST :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, lovely post. Many things i would love to tell my guy too, i love how you mix your emotions with so much mush.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luscious Sealed LipsAugust 31, 2010

    You have no idea, how I wish I had just the perfect brother or friend to offer. It hurts. But, I am sure, there is someone extremely special waiting for you to come and light his life soon too.

    God Bless you, girl, with endless unconditional love and all that you wish for and pray for.

    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwwwww thats soooooooo sweet. Your post makes me want a hubby too! =(.......its a very cute and adorable post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. quartertoinsaneAugust 31, 2010

    dat killed part of the gloom, its nice to see some love in these times...

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was soo touchy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. humble devilAugust 31, 2010

    I hope that he returns the passion and devotion you have shared.

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww....this is awesome...makes me wanna share with my hubby..and i will.. ;) hope ur time comes soon...

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow.. I'd love to have someone to say all that to..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful post this is what each & every hubby wants from her wife to have a joyful married life ride and it is only possible if hubby loves, cares & respects wife too for the blessed married life ahead being both hands are used to clap :)
    Surely the one ALLAH has kept for you soon going to come in your life at the time ALLAH has written for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. WarmSunshineAugust 31, 2010

    wow... LadyB you deserve the best there is! no doubt about it... inshallah!

    reading this post... i just wish to see myself in that sort of picture as well someday...

    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!! This post is truly beyond words. Loved it! trust me any worthy guy who read this post wud fall in love with u. <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow !!!!

    such heart warming , innocent love and incredible desire for a hubby...
    he is reading it somewhere gal and dying to meet you too...just as desperate as you are...

    and the expression of love by you is the best ever possible definition of love....and do not take it a s sugary lines..i do mean it !!!

    you are my inspiration to write....wish i could be like you..

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want your prince charming to storm into your life, sweep you off your pretty pedicured feet as soon as possible !!! Yes he'll be so lucky to have such an amazing woman :) YAY for him already!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Darshan ChandeAugust 31, 2010

    too gud LadyB...u r simply amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you for your love. I'll get back to all of your blogs during the weekend. I promise. ♥

Popular posts from this blog

In Your Life...

Risk

Does It Hurt?